Attention Florida residents: We want to hear from you!
Your participation in this important survey will help to identify key health issues in Florida, the best way to address those issues and provide a better understanding of the views, needs and opinions of residents in communities across Florida regarding health and health care.
The survey will be available for response until August 31, 2021 and responses are anonymous. Please use the following link to access the survey:
We appreciate your participation in this important process.
- The Florida Department of Health in Broward County is Responding to Monkeypox Case
- Florida Department of Health Honors EMS Responders for EMS Week
- Florida Letter to FDA Formula Shortage
- Florida Department of Health Releases Guidance on Treatment of Gender Dysphoria for Children and Adolescents
- Treatment of Gender Dysphoria for Children and Adolescents
- FLORIDA HEALTH IN INDIAN RIVER RECOGNIZES WORLD AIDS DAY
- FLORIDA HEALTH IN INDIAN RIVER COUNTY ANNOUNCES “FAMILY DAY” COVID-19 VACCINE CLINIC ON DECEMBER 4TH
- DOH-INDIAN RIVER LAUNCHES BUSINESS/ORGANIZATION MOBILE COVID-19 VACCINATION EVENT REQUEST FORM
- Health Officials Issue Rabies Alert
- HEALTH OFFICIALS ISSUE MOSQUITO-BORNE ILLNESSES ADVISORY
No events at this time
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals