Online Septic Search
1900 27th Street
Vero Beach, FL 32960
Please take a moment and take this survey to tell us how we're doing.
English • Español • Kreyol
Septic SearchTM is a free web service available to Indian River County governmental agencies, residents, contractors and realtors. This service will assist agencies, homeowners, buyers, sellers, contractors, and realtors in learning more about existing septic systems and wells.
The Department of Health in Indian River County’s septic system and water well documents are available online to the public. Scanned site plans are available for permits issued after January 1, 2000.
Documents available for viewing include:
- Repair/Existing System
- Site Evaluations
To search for information on existing septic systems and wells, go to www.SepticSearch.com, then
- Choose Indian River County then select Records Search
- Search by Address or Tax Parcel ID as listed by the Indian River County Property Appraiser
- Once your property is found, Select View History
- Select View to see available scanned documents for the property
- Once a document is open you can scroll through the other documents by clicking the green arrow at the top of the document
If you need assistance or have any questions, please contact the Environmental Health Office at 772-794-7440.
Connect with DOH