Attention Florida residents: We want to hear from you!
Your participation in this important survey will help to identify key health issues in Florida, the best way to address those issues and provide a better understanding of the views, needs and opinions of residents in communities across Florida regarding health and health care.
The survey will be available for response until August 31, 2021 and responses are anonymous. Please use the following link to access the survey:
We appreciate your participation in this important process.
- Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nuñez Joins Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo to Highlight National HIV Testing Day
- Treatment Locator
- Provider Alert Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccines
- Governor Desantis Freedom First Budget Signing Ensures a Healthier Future for Floridians
- Florida Department of Health Promotes Generator Safety Ahead of 2022 Disaster Preparedness Tax Holiday
- FLORIDA HEALTH IN INDIAN RIVER RECOGNIZES WORLD AIDS DAY
- FLORIDA HEALTH IN INDIAN RIVER COUNTY ANNOUNCES “FAMILY DAY” COVID-19 VACCINE CLINIC ON DECEMBER 4TH
- DOH-INDIAN RIVER LAUNCHES BUSINESS/ORGANIZATION MOBILE COVID-19 VACCINATION EVENT REQUEST FORM
- Health Officials Issue Rabies Alert
- HEALTH OFFICIALS ISSUE MOSQUITO-BORNE ILLNESSES ADVISORY
Vulnerable populations at risk for severe COVID-19:
Certain populations are at greater risk of progressing to severe disease and warrant more significant consideration for prophylaxis or treatment.
- Patients who are older (≥65 years), have comorbidities, or are immunocompromised are at higher risk of hospitalization and death from COVID-19.
- When necessary, providers should prioritize treating patients at high risk for progression to severe COVID-19 illness, including older and immunocompromised individuals and those with clinical risk factors.
No events at this time
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals