Attention Florida residents: We want to hear from you!
Your participation in this important survey will help to identify key health issues in Florida, the best way to address those issues and provide a better understanding of the views, needs and opinions of residents in communities across Florida regarding health and health care.
The survey will be available for response until August 31, 2021 and responses are anonymous. Please use the following link to access the survey:
We appreciate your participation in this important process.
- Child Care Food Program Continues to Contribute to Child Wellness in Florida
- Florida Department of Health Sets the Record Straight on False Data Claims by the Miami Herald
- New Monoclonal Antibody Site in Orlando
- New Monoclonal Antibody Site in Jacksonville
- DOH-INDIAN RIVER LAUNCHES BUSINESS/ORGANIZATION MOBILE COVID-19 VACCINATION EVENT REQUEST FORM
- Health Officials Issue Rabies Alert
- HEALTH OFFICIALS ISSUE MOSQUITO-BORNE ILLNESSES ADVISORY
- Wear a Mask. Protect Others.
- Florida Department of Health Encourages Residents to Get Flu Shot Now
No events at this time
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals