- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Seventeen Deaths Related to COVID-19, Evening Update
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Thirty-One Deaths Related to COVID-19, Morning Update
- The State of Florida Issues COVID-19 Updates
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Fourteen Deaths Related to COVID-19, Evening Update
- NOROVIRUS IS ON THE RISE IN INDIAN RIVER COUNTY
- DOH-Indian River is Hosting a Hepatitis A Vaccine 2nd Dose Clinic
- 8.15.19: Swimming Advisory Press Release
- DOH-INDIAN RIVER IDENTIFIES CASE OF HEPATITIS A IN FOOD SERVICE WORKER; ENCOURAGES VACCINATION
- Blue Green Algal Bloom
The elderly and those with underlying medical problems like high blood pressure, heart problems and diabetes are more likely to develop serious illness. Wash your hands with soap & water. Cover your coughs & sneezes with your arm, not your hands. If you're sick, stay at home & avoid crowds.
Full Story on FloridaHealth.gov
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals