Norovirus is a very contagious virus. It is commonly known as the “stomach flu”, but is not related to true influenza, which causes respiratory illness. The symptoms of Norovirus are vomiting, diarrhea, nausea, and stomach pain. Symptoms develop within 12 to 48 hours after you have been exposed to norovirus. Most people are better within one to three days. The virus is spread while you are sick and for several days after they recover.
- Florida Department of Health Recognizes Trauma Survivors Day
- Florida Department of Health Serves 64 Cease-And-Desist Notices
- Florida Department of Health Announces $1 Million in Grant Funding
- Joint Investigation Leads to Arrest in West Palm Beach
- Healthy Emergency Food Preparedness
- Partnering To Promote Sun Safety
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals