Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Sixty-Seven Deaths Related to COVID-19
- The State of Florida Issues COVID-19 Updates
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Sixty-Seven Deaths Related to COVID-19
- Governor Ron DeSantis, Florida Surgeon General Urge Floridians to Take Action to Slow the Spread and Protect the Vulnerable as the Fourth of July Holiday Weekend Approaches
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Forty-Five Deaths Related to COVID-19
- NOROVIRUS IS ON THE RISE IN INDIAN RIVER COUNTY
- DOH-Indian River is Hosting a Hepatitis A Vaccine 2nd Dose Clinic
- 8.15.19: Swimming Advisory Press Release
- DOH-INDIAN RIVER IDENTIFIES CASE OF HEPATITIS A IN FOOD SERVICE WORKER; ENCOURAGES VACCINATION
- Blue Green Algal Bloom
The elderly and those with underlying medical problems like high blood pressure, heart problems and diabetes are more likely to develop serious illness. Wash your hands with soap & water. Cover your coughs & sneezes with your arm, not your hands. If you're sick, stay at home & avoid crowds.
Full Story on FloridaHealth.gov
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals